I am currently a second year Design & Production student at the NHTV, where I currently mainly focus on production work. I very much enjoy data management and planning, and I would consider myself quite proficient at it. My main interest within the field of production is the constant impromptu and long-term issue solving. For me, not many jobs offer me as many welcome challenges to face on a daily basis related to team management, planning, scope and data management, providing me with the a constant drive to improve my own production work flow and the incorporation of production in the full team.
Aside from production skills, I consider myself proficient in a large area of other design practices. I am more of a generalist designer, meaning I am willing to take up any job within the discipline and complete it to its fullest potential. I enjoy level design, UI/UX design and system design the most, but I am also fully on board with audio design and QA responsibilities. I have experience within all of these areas of design work over the span of my career at the NHTV, with continuous improvement in all of them.
- Rational and critical thinking regarding design.
- Proficient at leading and participating in brainstorming meetings.
- Rational playtesting skills.
- Able to clearly convey my design ideas to other disciplines in the team.
- Clear and accessible design documentation.
- Broad range of interests and experience.
- Capable of keeping good overview of bugs and creating good QA plans.
- Good sense for project scope in relation to available man hours.
- Ability to create accessible scrum resources for interdisciplinary teams.
- Capable of keeping a good project overview.
- Proficient at working with and managing people.
- Clear and consistent visual language for pipelines.
- Experience with agile scrum within game development.
- Experience with software such as Jira, HacknPlan and Trello.
- Good communicative skills within a team environment.
- Proficient at presenting & pitching.
- Quick and always eager to learn new things.
- Determined and motivated worker.
- Efficient time management for personal tasks.
- Experience with creating Press Kit material.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Base knowledge of blueprinting in relation to core gameplay and UI implementations.
- Experience with audio middleware such as Audacity and FMOD.
Phone number: +31 (06) 42 66 23 02